Telkom University (abbreviated as Tel-U) – is an amalgamation of several institutions under Telkom Education Foundation (YPT) which consist of IT Telkom, IM Telkom, Polytechnic Telkom and STISI Telkom. Tel-U specialized program of study in the field of “Information and Communications Technologies, Management and Creative Industries” in response to demands of rapidly ICT industry development.
The average growth in the telecommunications business in Indonesia increased by 20% each year. This growth includes a mobile-based business communications services, fixed line, internet and broadband access. That growing number estimated Indonesia Infocom power requirements 2010 are as many as 320,000 people.
Telkom University’s big plan in 2017 is become the international-class universities in the field of Information and Communication. Also, become an agents of change in creating an intelligent and competitive human.
Vision, Mission, and Goal
Vision, to become a World Class University which actively involved in development of science and art with information technology-based.
- Organize and develop international standard education.
- Advancing and disseminating science, technology, management, and art which is internationally recognized.
- Utilizing science, technology, management, and art, for the welfare and betterment civilization.
- Achieving the trust of all stakeholders
- Creating an integrity and competence graduates with national and international competitiveness
- Constructing a research culture, cross-cultural academic atmosphere, and spirit of entrepreneurship among the academic society
- Producing beneficial research and innovation product to improve the quality of life and support the development of national economy