Undergraduate Degree of Computer Engineering Program was established based on the Decree of National Accreditation Board for Higher Education, Department of Education, Republic of Indonesia Number. 108/DT/2007 dated January 16th, 2007.
The curriculum of this program was designed with total credits of 144 for 4 years/8 semesters. For students who can maintain their GPA above 3.00 at the end of each semester, the faculty provides them Acceleration Program in which they can undertake their study in 3.5 years/7 semesters.
To be recognized as an international standard Bachelor of Engineering program of Computer Engineering that graduates engineers in the field of computers.
Organizing an international standard education to produce graduates who mastered in computer engineering and technology.
Organizing an international qualified research in the field of computer engineering and technology with actively students involvement.
Running a community service by disseminating the research results of computer engineering and technology to the general public by actively involving students.
Providing knowledge and practical skills for students to be self-learners and entrepreneurs in the field of information and communication technology, particularly in the field of computers.
Creating graduates who have competent, capable to develop themselves, and become an entrepreneur in the field of Computer Engineering professionally at national and international level.
Producing creative and innovative products in the field of Computer Engineering accordance with community's demands and needs at national and international level.
Acticely contribute in industry development on scientific Computer Engineering application.
Learning Outcome S1 Computer Engineering Program
Main Competencies of Bachelor Degree Computer Engineering Program:
- Capable to apply basic knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering, skills, and engineering tools in analyzing and solving the computer engineering problem.
- Capable to master the development of computer technology, network technology and telecommunications.
- Capable to identify, formulate, and solve the problem by adhering to the rules of professional (using the latest tools in engineering activities, computer networks and telecommunications).
- Capable to design, conduct experiments, and perform analysis and interpretation of data. Highlights include:
- Having ability on Security Systems, Computer Network Design and telecommunication.
- Having ability to analyze and design software systems for micro-computers – based system and computer networks and telecommunications
- Having ability to design computer systems (hardware / embedded system), simple systems with microcomputers – based system and computer networks and telecommunications
- Having ability on designing and building intelligent system.
- Capable in doing programming at least able to run a programming software and a software application. Highlights include:
- Having ability to code the software system for micro-computers – based system and computer networks and telecommunications
- Having ability on Mobile Computing for Network and telecommunication.
Supported Competencies of Bachelor Degree Computer Engineering Program:
- Capable to communicate (both Indonesian and English) and interact positively both individually and as well as within a team of multidisciplinary.
- Comprehend the responsibility and professional ethics.
- Understand the attitude and skills of good entrepreneurship either individually or multidisciplinary team work.
Other Competencies of Bachelor Degree Computer Engineering Program:
- Embracing one of the official religion in Indonesia
- Comprehend the general knowledge to understand the effect of engineering solutions in a social context or the global context.
- Having the awareness to do lifetime learning and open minded of the alteration.
- Having contemporary developments insight particularly on technology.