Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Accounting (Diploma in Computer Accounting)
(Accreditation B) was Accredited according to the Decree of BAN-PT Number. 016 / BAN-PT / Ak-X / dpl-III / IX / 2010, with a graduate degree Associate Expert (A.Md).
"Being Studies Program Computerized Accounting are able to develop and produce professional resources, virtuous, capable of adjusting to the development of science and technology, especially Information Systems Accounting, Taxation and Auditing, and can be recognized by the public both nationally and internationally"
- Education programs, research and community services that support the development and application of science and technology.
- Creating a conducive environment for the implementation of teaching and learning activities and develop appropriate research, so as to produce the field of computerized accounting graduates who are creative and innovative.
- Cooperating with various parties, both nationally and internationally so that the learning process is always up to date.
- Analysis and design of information systems to support the accounting process.
- Analysis and modeling of business processes in accounting.
- Application development solution for the field of accounting using a particular programming language.
- The use of accounting software.
- Tax calculation (eSPT).
- Accounting Information Technology
- Has expertise in building applications to support business processes accounting by focusing on the reliability of the application functionality,
- Has expertise in modifying the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Accounting information system
- Has expertise in building applications to support the business processes of accounting with emphasis on the complexity of the accounting cycle,
- Have expertise in accounting applications operate on the Enterprise Resource Planning system.