Bachelor of Applied Science (Diploma) in Telecommunication Engineering Study Program was accredited with an 'A' rating by Decree of the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic Indonesia Number. 026 / BAN-PT / Ak-XII / above sea-III / X / 2012 ,October 18th, 2012.
Curriculum of Bachelor of Applied Science (Diploma) in Telecommunication Engineering Study Program was designed with a total load of 111 credits for the course duration 3 years / 6 semesters competency-based on national and international in scope.
Being an outstanding vocational education courses in Southeast Asian region in 2020 in the field of information and communication that is capable of producing graduates with professional skills, creating something which benefits society, has integrity and international competitiveness.
- Enforcing Vocational education in the field of information and communication, and producing graduates who are able to develop professionalism in the field of transmission and telecommunications networks
- Developing instructors and professional academic supporter with international standards and is able to contribute to nation building
- Produce works of applied science oriented on needs of industry and society.
- Developing partnerships with industries, national and international community
Targets implementation of Diploma Telecommunication Engineering Study Program was directed at the graduates to have the following qualifications:
- Giving students understanding of the basic knowledge and skills to handle both routine work and contextual in the field of telecommunications engineering, including testing, installation, operation and maintenance
- Giving extensive knowledge to students about contemporary developments in accordance with its competence in the field of telecommunications engineering skills and aspects related to the national and international scope
- Giving training to students about good communication skills, the ability of a good mastery of the English language, the ability to independently managerial supervision in accordance with the professional ethics of the profession are high performance, ability of personal development independently or attitude of entrepreneurship, has the principle of lifelong learning as well as pious and noble character so they were able to prepare themselves for the complex working environment
- Provide a learning environment that suits the needs of the working world in the form of an innovative program that is sharp, challenging, open and conducive
Telecommunication Engineering Study Program D3 is intended to produce graduates who have:
- Wear ability of applied mathematics and applied science in engineering and technology
- The ability to do experiments under guidance, compiles the data, measurements, and conduct practical analysis
- The ability to do the installation, operation and testing of electronics and telecommunications equipment
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve technical problems in the field of telecommunications
- The ability to understand the responsibility of ethical, social, and professional associate expert
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in the profession
- Commitment to quality, timely and continuously make improvements
- Awareness of the need for a capability for lifelong learning
- Respect for difference and professional knowledge, contemporary social issues and global
- Mastery of basic theories and practical electrical engineering and telecommunications to be applied in analyzing engineering problems
- The graduates have at least a certificate of international expertise