Being outstanding study program in Products Design through Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and National Culture in creating Creativepreneur which is competitive in depelovement of creative industries.
- Enforce Tri dharma that is outstanding in facing future development of the creative industries.
- Creativepreneurship develop innovations that apply design by utilizing ICT and Culture Collection.
- Develop Product Design science related to the development of ICT and inventory the National Culture.
- Doing teaching science with memanfaatan novelty Product Design ICT.
- Conduct scientific research with memanfaatan Product Design National Culture.
- Perform community service by applying scientific innovations Product Design in developing the creative industries.
- Creativepreneur produce that can take advantage of the development of ICT and Culture Collection in any design innovation.
- Product Design Conducting scientific development in the face of ICT and Culture Collection.
What is meant by the profile of graduates is expected roles can be performed by a graduate study program Product Design in the community or workplace. This profile is intended pendidikanyang outcome (outcome = byproduct is the acceptance and recognition of the outcomes of the college community, sustainable, improved quality of life and the environment).
Study Program Product Design STISI-TELKOM organized to produce graduates (Bachelor of Design) with graduate profile as follows:
- Industrial Designer / Product Designer
- Industrial Design Entrepreneur / Researcher
- 3D Modelling Artist / Model Maker
- Modelling and Prototype Making Professional
- Research & Development Manager
- Various Industries: Automotive, Electronic Goods, Video Games, Furniture & Furnishing, Housewares, Heavy Products, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceuticals / Medicine, Public Sector, Food & Drink, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Fashion / Luxury Goods, Transportation, Personal Care Products