Visual Communication Design (DKV) is the science that bridges the communication of a meaning through visual media. Among other applied disciplines through practical and theoretical learning, which can bring an understanding of the design directly from the experience of students. This department not only prepares students to obtain a degree in the field of design, but also to promote innovative thinking to encourage creative initiation of the application of design in everyday life. DKV IM TELKOM up to now is the only undergraduate program of the different strata of the DKV in general. DKV IM TELKOM mix two kinds of knowledge in one department, in order to produce graduates who have the competence, capability, and superior skill. In addition to design science, DKV IM TELKOM also studied management science. The collaboration of the two disciplines makes graduates DKV IM TELKOM has superior capabilities compared with DKV students in general.
Become courses that have academic excellence, able to provide inspiration for the Prodi Being featured in the areas of Visual Communication Design management based multimedia design and technology in the region in 2017.
- Tri dharma college organizes innovative and qualified in the field of Visual Communication Design management based design and multimedia technologies that are beneficial to the nation
- Forming students who have high integrity, professional attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Produce graduates in the field of Visual Communication Design management based multimedia design and technology that has integrity, professional attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Contributing to the advancement of science and industries related to the field of visual communication design.
- Provide the best service to stakeholders.
(Focus on the creation of visual products and the creation of technology-based businesses). The quality of graduates: visual communication design competence to develop innovative products and business in related industries, as well as having entrepreneurial skills is supported by the skills in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
2. Multimedia Marketing
(Focus on planning and visual product marketing research). The quality of graduates: have competence in the field of Marketing Multimedia, through the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), as well as having entrepreneurial skills to do business independently.