Bachelor Study Program Electrical Engineering Higher Education opened according to Decree number 108 / DT / 2007 January 16th, 2007.
Curriculum Electrical Engineering Study Program was designed with total load of 144 credits for the courses duration 4 years / 8 semesters. For students who can keep their GPA semester of not less than 3 point at the end of each semester has been provided through the study plan Curriculum Scheme Acceleration 3.5 years / 7 semesters.
V i s i o n
Being Study Program Bachelor at Electrical Engineering seed in the Southeast Asian region in 2020 which produces skilled Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Electronics and Control Systems.
M i s i o n
1. Featured education in Southeast Asia to produce graduates who master the science and technology of Electronics and Control, and supported by information and communication technology knowledge.
2. Organizing international quality research in the field of Electronics and Control Systems by actively involving students
3. Carrying out community service to disseminate the principles of science and technology research results to the general public
Program Educational Objectives
1. Produce competency and competitiveness Prodi to serve the industry, society and the nation.
2. Produce graduates who are competent, professional, and able to develop themselves also entrepreneurship in the field of Electrical Engineering
3. Produce creative and innovative work in the field of Electronics and Control Systems according to the demands and needs of society at national and international levels
1. Having the ability to apply basic knowledge of mathematics and science into engineering problems (engineering)
2. Having the ability to do the design, implementation, and verification of electronic systems and controls as needed / specification.
3. Having the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems in the field of electronics engineering and control by embracing scientific principles
4. Have knowledge and skills in the use of the hardware and software necessary in the field of Electronics Engineering and Control
5. Having the ability to design and conduct experiments, perform the analysis and interpretation of data and use the results to improve processes
6. Having the ability to interact, cooperate and work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
7. Having the ability to conduct scientific and social communication effectively, both orally and in writing, in a scientific forum, as well as in his profession
8. Ethics and professional and social responsibility as a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
9. Having insight to the general knowledge needed to understand the effects of engineering solutions in a social context or the global context
10. Having the ability to read scientific papers, speaking and writing technical reports and scientific papers report in English
Entrepreneurship has the attitude and ability, both individually and in a team of multidisciplinary