Prof. Dr. Adiwijaya
The President of Telkom University.
Telkom University (abbreviated as TEL-U) – is a modern private university leading in information and communication technology. Telkom University is owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, which is the biggest telecommunication corporate belonging to Indonesia Government.
We commit “Not Only Educating People But Also Creating Future Leaders”. Currently, Telkom University is the house for 30,000 students studying in the field of engineering, management, communication, and creative industry. We offer 31 programs under 7 faculties for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Telkom University also involves in the development of digital society and business ecosystem. Research centers available in Telkom University include:
- ICT Public Policy
- Digital Business Ecosystem
- Advanced Wireless Technology (AdWiTech)
- Center for Internet of Things
In addition, the Innovation Center, namely Bandung Techno Park, focuses on startup company, business incubation, and technology solutions in the area of ICT.
Vision, Mission, and Goal
to become a World Class University which actively involved in development of science and art with information technology-based.
- Organize and develop international standard education.
- Advancing and disseminating science, technology, management, and art which is internationally recognized.
- Utilizing science, technology, management, and art, for the welfare and betterment civilization.
- Achieving the trust of all stakeholders
- Creating an integrity and competence graduates with national and international competitiveness
- Constructing a research culture, cross-cultural academic atmosphere, and spirit of entrepreneurship among the academic society
- Producing beneficial research and innovation product to improve the quality of life and support the development of national economy