D3 Studies Program of Computer Engineering (Accreditation C) Accredited according to Decree No. BAN-PT 019 / BAN-PT / Ak-X / above sea-III / X / 2010, with a graduate degree Associate Expert (A.Md).
"Being a course that excel in the field of computer networks, network programming and embedded systems within the scope of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and able to compete in Southeast Asia"
- Produce skilled professionals, creative, independent, high-power struggle, and noble.
- Promote a culture of research and development in the field of computer engineering.
- Duty service profession to promote the welfare of society.
- Aligning ourselves with stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial cooperation.
- Management and implementation of computer networks.
- Development of computer systems that are tailored to the needs of users.
- Software engineering-based cloud computing.
- Oriented software engineering computer network.
- Development of embedded systems.
- Development of the computer control system.
- Able to manipulate the embedded system applications,
- Able to build a computer control system,
- Able to manipulate Programmable Logic Controller-based program.
- network Engineering
- Able to manage and mengeimplementasikan computer networks,
- Able to build computer systems that are tailored to the needs of society and the world of work.
- network Programming
- Able to manipulate the program based cloud computing (cloud computing),
- Able to manipulate the computer network-oriented program.