Telkom Engineering School (formerly IT Telkom) Electrical – Telecommunication Engineering Graduate Program established and officially announced by Indonesia’s National Education Department, Higher Education Directorate General Pronouncements Number. 429/DIKTI/Kep/1999, along with Higher Education Directorate General Decree Number. 586/D/T/2006, and has been accredited by Higher Education National Accreditation Board Number. 017/BAN-PT/Ak-VI/S2/XI/2008. Previously given 40 credits for minimum study load, due to 2004 curriculum development, IT Telkom Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Program 2008 Curriculum’s impose 36 credits as minimum study load which emphasized on the field of Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering with specialization of Wireless Communication and Network Engineering.
Become national and international renowned center of excellence for Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Program education establishment.
- Establishing Master Program education in the field of Electrical-Telecommunication, especially for wireless communication and network engineering
- Creating conducive academic environment as well as qualified well-composed teaching process to optimize the potency and creativity of all academicians
- Conducting research, community service, and developing innovation within Telecommunication area, especially in the field of Wireless Communication and Network Engineering, both through independent and collaboration with national and international industries
- Yielding graduate who able to developing and implementing Telecommunication Technology, especially in the area of Wireless Communication and Network Engineering as the demand of Network and Telecommunication Service Industries, through integrated learning and research process.
- Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Program directed to education program establishment which giving the student:
- Ability to develop and update science and technology in Telecommunication Engineering area, by mastering and understanding, approaching, methodology, science rule along with implementation ability; (depth)
- Ability of problem solving in the area of Telecommunication Engineering through research activity and science rule-based development; (breadth)
- Ability to develop professional performance in Telecommunication Engineering area in which shown by the sufficient reviews analysis acuity , problem solving or related profession cohesion, as well as profession modesty; (professionalism)
- Learning environment which is programmed to increase independence for achieving the learning objectives as well as social cohabitation; (learning environment)
Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Study Program addressed to yielding graduate which possess:
- Main competence in the field of Wireless Communication and Network Engineering.
- Supporting competence in the field of Telecommunication Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Competence in professional attitude and ethics personality and able to communicate in English.
There are 2 (two) programs offered in Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Programs are:
- Regular Program (36 Academic Credits, 3 Semester) Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Program which conducted through direct meeting for all subjects, held in every working day (Monday to Friday) at Telkom Engineering School.
- Modular Program (6 Modules, 1,5 Years) Electrical-Telecommunication Engineering Master Program which conducted both by direct meeting and long-distant learning (using video conference). Long-distance learning will be held at Monday to Thursday, whilst direct meeting will be held at Friday (17.00 WIB - end) and Saturday at Telkom Engineering School. Study load for 1 (one) module is equal to 6 academic credits.
- Expert Staff
- Industrial Senior Manager