Faculty of Creative Industries or Telkom Creative Industries School (TCIS) is the transformation of Sekolah Tinggi Seni Rupa dan Desain Indonesia Telkom or STISI Telkom as a pioneer in the field of Art and Design. It has the most comprehensive study programs focusing on producing graduates to be experts in the field of art and design, knowledgeable, and capable of maximizing the potential of entrepreneurship in order to be able to compete in Indonesia Creative Industries world.
Over 21 Years of its existence, there are more than 1,200 alumni of Visual Communication Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Textile and Fashion Craft programs who holds S.Ds.(Bachelor of Design) as well as Fine Arts who hold S.Sn. (Bachelor of Arts). These alumni have contributed significantly to the development of Indonesia’s Creative Industries through adverse portfolio of artwork and designs that are used in various industrial and construction sectors.
Telkom Creative Industries School programs are specifically designed to produce graduates who are not only able to work in the Creative Industries, but also has the potential of entrepreneurship or working independently and creating more jobs in accordance with the Creative Industries School Telkom motto: “Empowering You to Become Creativepreneur”. Telkom Creative Industries School students are trained to have strong skills in the field of Art and Design (both manual and computerized), with an emphasis on extracting natural resources and culture of Indonesia.
The programs are aimed at broadening and enriching concept of knowledge in the field of supporting science and other fields, including management, entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), and Attitude to be professional designers and prospective creative humans in the future. All these skills are gradually refined and actualized through the CBC program (Creative Business Coaching), where prospective graduates develop creative business plan and portfolio of art and design under the guidance of lecturers and practitioners of the creative industries. CBC program gain support and financial assistance from Telkom Creative Industries School industry partners, Ministry and government institutions both national and local, Telkom Education Foundation, Financial Institutions and Banking.
The final result of this program is producing graduates who have the ability to be independent and competitive Youth Creativepreneur. At the end of the study, students are required to attend the Annual Telkom Creative Industries School Portfolio Exhibition, Festival & Competition, and Fashion Show.
Becoming a Leading University and the Center of Creativepreneur Development in the field of Creative Industries based on ICT and National Cultures
- Organizing Creativeperneurship Education to produce graduates and high quality services.
- Conducting Creativeperneurship Research to produce works that have an impact on the growth of the national creative economy.
- Devoting to the community through the implementation of Creativeperneurship that supports the improvement of social quality and community empowerment.
- Improve excellent quality of creative and innovative education and teaching as well as implement Creativepreneur according to the needs of industry. High quality of education and teaching can be improved through program development and research.
- Present institutional integration and transformation, which open opportunities of partnerships for various resources and facilities with other institutions under the Telkom Educational Foundation and Telkom Group to produce innovations that have a Creativepreneurship impact on the growth of the national creative economy.
- Synergize Telkom Group in producing works of research and product innovation in the field of Creativeperneurship through cooperation in various fields.