Telkom University established some cooperation with universities both from domestic and abroad. Overseas universities include Kumamoto University, Curtin University, Fontys University of Applied Science, Kanazawa University, Seoul University, and many other prestigious universities. In addition to universities, Telkom University also collaborates with reputable companies such as PT. Pos Indonesia, Ericsson, Citilink and Xin Networks
Telkom University provides excellent facilities for students to support the teaching and learning process. Adequate facilities are one important aspect of an educational institution. Therefore Telkom University provides qualified facilities for students to support the teaching and learning process. The facilities provided are fairly complete starting from the lecture building, learning facilities, sports facilities, places of activity, dormitories and other supporting facilities. One of the most interesting facilities is Telkom University Open Library, which is a library that has been accredited by “A” from the National Library of the Republic of Indonesia.
Telkom University Academics get a variety of achievements in the academic field, such as:
- Second Place in Indonesian Football Robot ContestWinner of the ABU (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union) Robot Contest in Indonesia
- Sent to Asia-PacificFirst Prize in Huawei ICT Competition Southern Pacific Region 2018-2019
In addition, to support academic activities by providing lecture building facilities, Telkom University also provides facilities to support and accommodate the potential of students who will or are currently pursuing their studies on campus by building 56 student activity units (UKM) as well as 156 laboratories and study groups.
Telkom University Academics get various kinds of achievements in the Non-academic fields, such as:
– The ARUNA Company (https://aruna.id/) which was founded by Tel-U alumni and the results of the Bandung Techno Park incubation program succeeded in getting the “Grand Winner on 2019 Alipay NUS Enterprise Social Innovation Challenge” and successfully earned a turnover of 800K USD in 2018.
– The SMASH company (https://banksampah.id/) which was founded by alumni and Tel-U lecturers and the results of the incubation program succeeded in getting the Silver Awards WinnerAsia Smart App Awards WTIA Hongkong 2019
Telkom University, which was inaugurated in August 2013, has won many national and international awards. At the age of 3 years precisely in December 2016 Telkom University has been accredited by the National Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (BAN-PT) with accreditation “A”. Now Tel-U is one of the 88 private university in Indonesia with Higher Education Accreditation (A) grades. As is known, the total number of private institutions in Indonesia currently reaches 4,565, meaning that the number of private institutions in Indonesia with A or Excellent accreditation is only 1.92%.
Telkom University received a 5 star rating from the QS Rating for the following categories:
Telkom University mendapatkan predikat bintang 5 dari QS Rating untuk beberapa kategori berikut:
The teaching and learning process at Telkom University has been determined by the Information Systems section which is located in the Panambulai building, 1st floor. The schedule arranged includes lecture hours, lecturers, college students, and lecture buildings neatly arranged with the aim that students and lecturers can be disciplined in using their time and also a place that has been provided. In addition, this scheduling is formed so that there are no conflicting schedules between lectures with one another.
Various kinds of innovations have been created by Telkom University to support the academic community.
Telkom University intends to produce outstanding and high quality graduates by providing the development of interests and talents that will have a significant influence so that students have good work skills before going directly to the desired company.
- Kemenristek DIKTI Telkom University managed to get an award as the Best Private Higher Education (PT. 14th All Indonesia) version of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education 2019.
- Webometric Based on Telkomometric Webometrics assessment, Telkom has been named No.1 Private University in 2019. This is calculated based on four indicators namely ‘presence’, ranking 618, ‘impact’ ‘835,’ openness’ 8602 and ‘excellent’
- Widya Padhi 2019 In 2019 Telkom University was included in the Top 3 Universities in the Great Widyapadhi Award throughout Indonesia as the university with the best innovation in terms of management, the best startup and spin off company products by Kemenristekdikti.
- Widya Kridha In 2017 Telkom University won the Widya Kridha Award for appreciating the achievements of non-government organizations and community groups for their support in encouraging the strengthening of innovation systems.
- SINTA Award In 2018, the Science and Technology Index Awards or SINTA Award named Telkom University as the No.1 Private Higher Education with the highest publicity productivity in the Private Higher Education (PTS) category.
- Anugrah Ditjen Belmawa Kemenristekdikti 2018 Telkom University received the Grace of the Director General of Belmawa Kemenristekdikti 2018 in the best Student Management (Non-Competition Category)
- Award from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham) In 2019 Telkom University won Award from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham) for Universities with the Most Industrial Design Requests Telkom University was included in the Top 10 as the Greenest Higher Education Institution according to Greenmetric in 2018. Besides that according to the green matric version Telkom University is the world’s number 150 green campus.
- Scimago Scimago is a research group from Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), the University of Granada, Extremadura, Carlos III (Madrid) and Alcala de Henares, which are dedicated to information analysis, representation and retrieval through visualization techniques. In 2018 Telkom University was awarded as a Private University with the productivity of SCIMAGO’s international journal publications.