How is Life as a Student in the Application Software Engineering?
Campus life is based on the Job Position target which is the target of the Study Program graduates. The Job Position D3 alumni of alumni
- IT accounting / IT Staff / IT Support / IT Trainer / Consultant in the field of IT, Systems, Infrastructure in Financial Accounting
- Software Implementer / Accounting Software Implementer
- System Analyst
- ERP Consultant / Functional ERP / IT ERP Staff / ERP Support
- Programmer / Web Programmer
- Accounting / Finance / Finance Staff
- Tax Staff
- Staff Audit / Internal Audit / Internal Control
- Personnel Staff / Customer Service Representative / Administration Officer / Marketing / Personal Sales
Students are given learning for soft skills and hard skills to meet the Job Position taget from the industry. Soft skills and hard skills that have been given are expected to enable students and graduates to:
- Able to work in teams (teamwork) / individually well
- Having good communication and not shy. Honest, hardworking, dedicated, and loyalty.
- Having a passion for learning.
- Good analytical skills / logical thinking
- Have good interpersonal skills, high motivation and strong analytical skills
- Able to use a computer
- Understanding accounting (financial statements, accounting principles)
- Mastering Information Technology
- Able to speak English
- Mastering trouble shooting, networking and server
- Mastering the minimum computer application Ms. Office
- Understand Accounting, Computers and Tax with the latest regulations
- Able to operate accounting software
- Understand the accounting cycle in accordance with PSAK, Basic and Middle Accounting
- Able to make financial reports, reporting systems, accounting, cost & financial analysis
DAH1A4 ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES 1
This course learns about basic financial accounting, the accounting equation, accounting cycle, recording techniques of business transactions and preparation of financial statements for the company’s services, trade and manufacturing with the kind of sole proprietorships and limited liability either manually or using information technology as well as explain the relationship between the financial statements and interpret the information presented.
DAH1C3 RELATIONAL DATA BASE
The course learns about the stages of database design and linkage with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The materials focus on the concept of relational database. It begins by creating a database design using the ER Diagram. Transformation of ER diagram into a table and chart relationships between the tables and the relation scheme. The process of normalization in the case unnormalized. Supplementary material is practiced SQL commands (DDL) based on the relation scheme.
DAH1E3 ACCOUNTING FEES
Cost Accounting is a course teach about the activities of management in performing the functions of planning and cost control. Also examined about calculation of cost of goods manufacture job order costing and process costing, associated treatment costs of raw materials, labor costs and factory overhead costs.
DAH1F3 MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
This course learns about the organization, systems, components of information systems, types of information systems, and the use of information systems in organizations information systems in each organizational function, modelling the business processes in the company or organization, business needs of process improvement and analysis of business requirements using information technology solutions.
DPH2D3 WEB PROGRAMMING
This course learns basic Object Oriented Programming (OOP), introduction PHP programming language supports OOP concepts, Basic framework programing, create a simple application based on framework programming.
DMH2F3 ANALYSIS OF INFORMATION SYSTEM DESIGN
This course learns about the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the position of analysis and designers of information system in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); read, understand, and analyze business processes using BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notations), interpretation BPMN into activity diagram, and Analysis and Design of Information Systems.
DAH2D3 BASIC TAXATION
Taxation Fundamental courses provides an understanding, knowledge and abilities to the students to be aware of the basic concepts of taxation, able to mention the general provisions of taxation, able to explain the concept of local taxes and tax government, such as income tax and the student is able to calculate manually or electronically using e-SPT (for Income Tax art. 21) and the e-invoice for VAT.
- IT Operation Executive in PT. New Priok Container Terminal One
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in PT. Tokopedia dan PT. Telkomsel
- Analyst, Operation (Payment) in Shopee Indonesia
- .NET and ABAP Consultant in PT. Abyor International dan Hermis Consulting
- Project Manager in PT. Codephile Rekadaya Mandiri and CV Cebersoft Bandung
Developer Cyber Security in Infomedia Solusi Humanika
- Database Administrator in PT. Telkomsel dan PT. Telkom
- Java Developer Application internet banking corporation in Wirecard Indonesia
- Network Operation in PT. Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia
- Branch Manager in PT. Rekaprima Selantiga
- Network Security Access Management in Telkomsigma
- Full stack programmer and Android Programmer in PT. Samudera Indonesia
- Front End Developer in PT. Mutiara Oto Data
- Senior Specialist – Operation Quality Assurance in PT. BCA Finance
- Cost Control in PT. Pelayaran Tempuran Emas Tbk. (Temasline)
IT Security in BNI Life Insurance
Accounting Lecturer in Wearnes Education Center
- Budget Control di PT. Gudang Garam Tbk.
- Accounting and Finance in PT. Dwi Karya Prima
- Business Analyst in PT. Aegus Ultima Teknologi
- A/R Control in PT. Traktor Nusantara
- Business Owner of Rozhijup.id